Tuesday 26 November 2013

Hello there

Quick introductory post. I made this blog to serve as a useful catalogue of awesome stuff for myself and hopefully share something from myself every now and then too that others might enjoy.

Those of you who know me will be aware I always have 2305982157 plans to improve myself, but it's always darned difficult to actually pull through with it. Thankfully, there are little victories every now and then, which I hopefully will share here as well.


One of those little victories from over the last year has been learning to bake my own bread. For a while, I baked all my bread myself, but then I became lazy. Hoping to pick that up again though now I've tried out a bunch more recipes and am slowly getting an idea of how the whole thing works. 

(Nommy huge wholemeal bread)




No comments:

Post a Comment